Relaxation Massage - How can I benefit from it?
Most people have either heard of or experienced a relaxation massage. Massage is one of the most popular therapies chosen by people to assist in their health care. And it is definitely recognised for instilling a wonderful sense of bliss. Relaxation Massage was the second therapy I went on to study and practice so that I could offer my clients a choice of what therapy would best suit their needs.
When you choose to come for a Relaxation Massage, you are choosing a deeply tactile experience. I will energetically tune into your body and take note of which areas are feeling tension and then confirm those areas with you. By tuning into your body, I am then building rapport with you and guaranteeing that your experience is not just one of releasing tension or pain in your body. It will be an experience that is deeply relaxing, calming and revitalising.
The benefits of a Healing Vibrations – Relaxation Massage include:-
- Reduces the levels of the stress hormones of adrenaline, cortisol and norepinephrine.
- Prompts the release of endorphins – the brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) that produce feelings of wellbeing.
- Reduces muscle tension.
- Improves circulation.
- Stimulates the lymphatic system.
- Increases joint mobility and flexibility.
- Improves skin tone.
- Improves recovery of soft tissue injuries.
- Heightens mental alertness
- Reduces anxiety and depression.
- Can be beneficial for disorders including arthritis, chronic pain, back and neck pain, headaches, high blood pressure and insomnia.
- Instills a sense of peace and calm and re-unites mind and body.
You may choose to enjoy Relaxation Massage on its own or choose to have a Reiki/Massage which includes the added benefit of Reiki energy being combined with your massage to instil an even deeper sensation of bliss.
The Chi Machine really does get your energy buzzing!
Thanks Frances for adding the Chi Machine and HotHouse Dome to my massage treatments. I’ve noticed a difference using the heat from the dome as my muscles stay warmer and energized for a lot longer. It penetrates the work you do deeper. The Chi Machine really does get your energy buzzing!”